TemplerFX Company offers its clients a unique service - opening of segregated accounts which provides protection of the client’s capital from risks of any force majeure circumstances related to the company’s activity. In accepted sense of the term "the segregated account" means storage of clients’ funds separately from funds of the company.
TemplerFX Company has developed a new standard of safety guarantee for client’s funds establishing the segregated accounts by the following principle:
The owner of a segregated trading account with InstaForex Company can store 70% from his/her deposit on bank account or on the account of an authorized representative. So, he/she is able to make operations with the full deposited sum while the safe margin is enough.
Example: The client wants to have a segregated account with TemplerFX Company with the balance of €150,000. When the account is opened, the client orders service of segregated account and sends all the requested documents. After the service is confirmed by the company, the client needs to fulfill two conditions to receive €150,000 to the account:
- to transfer 30%, that is €45,000 for its replenishment;
- to send bank statements confirming the amount available on his/her bank account which equals €105,000.
Right after all given conditions are fulfilled, the client receives the trading account with €150,000 on it, and 70% of this sum is stored on his/her personal bank account, i. e. is protected from any force majeur risks of the company's activity.
The system of segregated accounts by TemplerFX Company provides full protection to its clients and guarantees funds safety which is as high as on your bank’s account.
The minimum sum of deposit for segregated account is €50,000.00.
For registration of segregated account service, it is necessary to print out and fill S-1 form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Supplementary Agreement to the Public Offer Agreement on the terms of segregated accounts use.
- This Supplementary Agreement is made by and between TemplerFX (referred to as the Company), and the owner of a trading account, which is being converted to the segregated account (referred to as the Customer). The present Supplementary Agreement is the official offer publicly available in the Internet. The Customer is required to read it carefully before sending the filled in S-1 Form requesting the Segregated Account service. The filled in S-1 Form received by the Company's Customer Support Service shall confirm agreement of the Customer to the terms and conditions of the present Supplementary Agreement.
- The Segregated Account service is provided to the Customer upon the receipt and consideration of the S-1 Form. If the S-1 Form is filled in correctly, and the Customer fulfills all the requirements for the Segregated Account service, the Customer Support Service of the Company shall activate the Segregated Account service on the Customer’s trading account.
- The Customer can confirm the fulfillment of all the requirements for the Segregated Account service in two ways:
- After or at the moment of sending the filled in S-1 Form, the Customer shall send the scanned copy of the bank statement proving that there is an amount exceeding €50000 ot its equivalent in any other currency to email@example.com
- In case the preliminary positive decision on activation of the Segregated Account service on the Customer’s trading account is made by the Company's Customer Support Service, the Customer shall send the paper copy of the bank statement described in the paragraph 3.A. hereof by post to the Company's office in Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre Beachmont P.O.Box 1510, Kingstown - St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- The Customer shall deposit 30% of the initial deposit within two weeks after Company's Customer Support Service gives the preliminary positive decision on activation of the Segregated Account service on the Customer’s trading account. As soon as the Company receives the initial deposit from the Customer, it makes two transfers to the Customer's trading account:
- Transfer of amount equaling 30 % of the initial deposit;
- Transfer of amount equaling 70 % the initial deposit provided on terms of the interest-free credit.
- The Company shall credit 70% of the initial deposit on the same day when crediting 30% of the initial deposit. In case the Company does not receive the paper copy of a bank statement proving availability of the amount equaling 70% of the initial deposit amount within 30 days since the replenishment of the Customer's trading account with the full amount of the initial deposit, the Company reserves the right to cancel the Segregated Account service on the Customer's account.
- The Segregated Account service is meant for protection of the Customer's funds against the situations beyond human control.
- The Customer is responsible for availability of the necessary amount on the trading account for open trades. The Customer shall transfer the additional amount of money to the trading account in advance in case the current loss exceeds the amount deposited by the Customer.
- In case the Customer fails to fund the trading account or delays the transfer, the Company reserves the right to close all the positions at the current market price and cancel the Segregated Account service on the Customer's account.
- The Company may agree to continue maintaining the Customer's account if the deficit of the real funds does not exceed 20% of the whole amount.
- The Segregated Account service is cancelled when the credit amount equaling 70% of the initial deposit is withdrawn from the Customer’s trading account.
- The restrictions imposed on the trading accounts with the Segregated Account service activated:
- The highest leverage is 1:200.
- The credit amount equaling 70 % of the initial deposit cannot be withdrawn.
- The interest rate is not applicable.
- The bank guarantee can be applied only to the money transferred by the Customer to the Company.
- The minimum trade volume is set individually for every trading account with the Segregated Account service activated and is over 1.0 lot (the pip value is equal to EUR 1 for the major currency pairs).
- The Bonus programs are not applicable to segregated accounts.
- Withdrawal of funds with the profit from the segregated account requested by the Customer shall be interpreted as termination of the present Supplementary Agreement.
- Trading accounts with the Segregated Account service cannot be provided with the following services: the PAMM system, ForexCopy system, VPS hosting, and the InstaWallet system.
- The parties shall solve all the disputes and disagreements on the terms and conditions stipulated in the present Supplementary Agreement and the Public Offer Agreement accepted by the Customer when opening a live trading account.
- The language of the present Agreement is English.
- For the Customer convenience, the Company can provide the Agreement version in a language different from English. The translated version of the Agreement is of a merely informative character.
- In case of variant readings of a translated version and the present Agreement in English, the Agreement in English is considered as a prior reference standard.